- The Left Party in the face of the UAW strike: All support until victory! For factory occupations, massive pickets, Solidarity of the entire labor movementDeclaration of the Left Party The Left Party extends to the 150,000 workers in the automotive industry who are on strike, some, or hope to go on strike, its broadest and unconditional solidarity. We know that they are facing a class of billionaires with ample resources and support in both the Democratic and Republican Parties.… Read More »The Left Party in the face of the UAW strike: All support until victory! For factory occupations, massive pickets, Solidarity of the entire labor movement
- Labor Aristocracy and Union BureaucracyWritten by Carlos Petroni (León Pérez) and adopted as a Resolution of International Left, May 2012 THE BARRIER BETWEEN REVOLUTION AND COUNTERREVOLUTION WHAT IS THE WORKING-CLASS ARISTOCRACY? WHAT IS THE LABOR BUREAUCRACY? WHY DO THEY EXIST? To address the debate over whether a sector of the working class (the labor aristocracy) benefits from the surplus… Read More »Labor Aristocracy and Union Bureaucracy
- UPS PROPOSAL FOR A CONTRACT: VOTE NO!We support: We call upon Amazon, FedEx, and every other delivery service worker to join us and refuse to do UPS work. We call upon every union to respect our picket lines. Let’s go and block every company UPS owns for secondary boycotts and strikes. Call the AFL-CIO and every Labor Council to support our… Read More »UPS PROPOSAL FOR A CONTRACT: VOTE NO!
- Is France the Weakest Link in the European Imperialist Chain?By CJ Korp and Carlos Petroni France is undergoing a series of social and economic earthquakes that have created continuous turmoil and division. This article aims to shed light on the situation from a Marxist perspective, specifically from a Trotskyist viewpoint, to inform the world about the impending transformation of France from an imperialist power… Read More »Is France the Weakest Link in the European Imperialist Chain?
- The Part-Time Fight for $25 at UPS, the Betrayal of TDU, and the reformist Left of DSA and FRSOWith UPS and the Teamsters at the negotiating table, Edgar Esquivel takes issue with those in the US Left who have tailed the leadership of Teamster President Sean O’Brien. The Teamsters have recently declared that they are back at the negotiating table with UPS. Nearly all the details of the contract have been agreed upon,… Read More »The Part-Time Fight for $25 at UPS, the Betrayal of TDU, and the reformist Left of DSA and FRSO
- Forum: the interimperialist war in UkrainePUBLIC ONLINE FORUM TO DISCUSS THE INTERIMPERIALIST WAR IN UKRAINE AND THE SOCIALIST PROGRAM TO END IT. ORGANIZED BY LEFT PARTY (INTERNATIONAL LEFT).SATURDAY, JUNE 10 – 4:00 PST #ImperialistWar #StopTheWar #WarInUkraine #ForARevolutionInUkraine https://www.facebook.com/USALeftparty